Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Progress!

Whoo-hoo! I am officially in the 140's. I can't remember the last time I have been here. It's been at least a year probably two!

I feel so much lighter physically and emotionally! I still have a ways to go, 10-15 lbs,  but being in this direction vs the other one I have been in the last 2-3 years feels a 1,000 times better.

My "no sugar, wheat, dairy or processed foods" diet is working! (I have cheated a few times)

My 5+ pound weight loss in 2 weeks is without exercise too. I am really looking forward to when I can be active again.

And the best part is I am not really hungry. My body seems to do really well without all the allergen causing foods.

Surgery #2 is tomorrow. I am finally getting a very pesky neuroma removed. I figure I might as well since I am off work for 6 weeks and I can't be active. And then when I am all recovered I can really get back to doing the things I love!

1 comment: